Social Media VA Services
Promoting your brand and engaging with customers and prospects on social media sites is a 24/7 job. As your Social Media Virtual Assistant, we can help you navigate the waters of using social media for your business / personal and online networking. Here are some of the tasks a Social Media Virtual Assistant can help you with:
- Create an overall social media strategy specific to your business and market to increase your online visibility, brand recognition and your networking opportunities.
- Assist with setting up social networking profiles such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc… Niche specific forums and other sites.
- Maintain profiles such as approve friend requests, post or refresh content, determine best of course of action for direct messages sent to your accounts.
- Help set up systems for social network updates.
- Upload blog posts, find relevant graphics or photos to go with posts, moderate comments.
- Online reputation management using a variety of social media search tools to ensure that you are immediately aware of either positive or negative comments about you or your brand.
- Research what others in your industry are doing online and in social media.
- Increasing Followers, likes, friends & Uploading photos, videos.
How Do You Benefit?
- More Time to work on the parts of your business that you are truly passionate about.
- More Money as you focuses on the income producing activities of your business.
- More Visibility through online networking and marketing + joint venture or partnership opportunities that can result from social networking.
- Peace of Mind in knowing that you’re staying on top of your social networking and digital content easily and effectively.